As a boutique photography studio and portrait artist, I am always looking for new ways to create special experiences for my clients. I have a very unique concept that I am rolling out this year for High School Graduates and you have the opportunity to be involved in something very unique, special and meaningful.
MODEL CALL DESCRIPTION:
Pamela Sage Photography and Design is currently holding a model call for local high school juniors, seniors and their group of close friends for an outdoor, group senior photo session. Friends do not need to be juniors or seniors and could also be family. No experience is necessary. All ethnicities and abilities are encouraged to apply.
WHAT YOU GET:
In exchange for your time and model release, you will receive:
- A free and fun 60-minute group senior photo session with your closest friends
- Each person will receive up to 5 low resolution digital images, with my logo, to share on social media
- You will receive an online, temporary gallery of 15-20 images to choose your 5 low resolution images from (described above)
- 10% discount off the purchase of any wall art, prints, albums or digital files (no purchase is necessary)
PHOTO SHOOT LOCATION:
The location will be finalized once the models are chosen and will be mutually convenient within the Chicago, Illinois area. Potential locations are in Port Barrington, Cary, Lisle, St. Charles, Wheaton, and Woodstock areas although other areas are possibilities.
All candidates must be willing participants and excited about the possibility of getting their senior photos done professionally, artistically and done for free. In addition:
- All candidates must be comfortable with their images from the session being shared publicly, online and on social media. I will be using images from the photo shoot to promote a new concept in graduation portraits and showcase my abilities.
- At least one member of the group must be a recent high school graduate or a current high school junior or senior at the time of application
- All participants under the age of 18 will need to have their parent’s or guardian’s approval upon being selected as a model. (Parents and guardians are encouraged to attend and observe the session.)
HOW TO APPLY:
Simply fill out the quick application below. To increase your chances, be sure to share this page with your friends and family and have them apply. The more you share the information and I see your name come up, the better your chances will be.
Thank you for your interest and good luck! I look forward to reviewing your application!